Early morning under a cloudy sky. I am running across the field by the river Drau near Spittal. It's our new year's vacation period and we slept over by the Drautall Perle, an indoor swimming pool. Today we are going skiing across the river where there is the base station of the cable lift which will carry us above the clouds, hopefully. The name of the ski resort is Goldeck - the Golden corner. The locals call it Sportsberg, the sports hill. It really is a small heaven for all kinds of sporting activities. In the winter skiing and snowboarding predominantly, of course.
While running across the field I noticed this tiny children's bicycle. It's for girls obviously. Who has left it here? Was it forgotten or simply left behind because it's broken? In any case, it is a sign of neglect and carelessness. At least from my point of view. Since there are no major roads and houses in the vicinity, it wasn't left here by accident. Of that I am certain.
What about the kid who was riding this bike and enjoying every minute while using it? Did she get a new one? I hope she did. After all, this is a great looking bike.
this children's bike was spotted while on the morning run across the field near Spittal an der Drau, Carinthia, Austria, December 27th, 2019.
Latest prompts are (Single Prompt Option - The Weekend Freewrite - 9/26/2020)
wheel her in
Do you like my hat?
Come on, join the party, and hon your writing skills. Under some pressure too :)
The task is simple. You get a prompt, see the article above, you write for five minutes, do the basic corrections, and publish your writing.
My variation is as follows:
- I check the prompt
- I search for this prompt in my Google Photos library,
- I make a story around the first photo that suits me
- I write it in the The Most Dangerous Writing App which erases your writing if you stop for more than three seconds - don't worry, it's totally doable,
- I correct basic grammar errors with the help of Grammarly, insert some paragraphs, otherwise I live it as it was written,
- I publish the story and additional info (this babble) with the @ecency web app.
- as a category tag use #hive-161155 which is the FreeWriters community tag.,
- as a second tag use #freewrite, obviously,
- the other tags are up to you,
- post the link to your article as a comment under the prompt article, see above.
The writing part was done with The Most Dangerous Writing App
The corrections were made with the help of Grammarly after the timer has run out.
My previous freewrites:
25.09.2020 - Do you like my hat? [5 Minute Freewrite: Friday, September 25th 2020]
24.09.2020 - fungus [5 Minute Freewrite: Thursday]
Better and better